Thursday 7 February 2013

Introduction about Redzuan



My name is Mohd redzuan B Mohd Isnin. I’m 25 years old. Born in 22 May 1988 in Malacca. I growing up at Kuala Lumpur. Then moved to Port Dickson in 2004 after my father retired. I am the eldest from 3 siblings. My father, Mohd Isnin Bin Samin is a army pensioner. My mother, Rozida Binti Alias is a full time house wife. I love to play and watch football. My favorite team is Manchester United and Barcelona. My favorite player is Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldihno, and lionel messi. I like sport and outdoor activity. My favorite colours are green and brown. When I was small, I dreamed to be a footballer.
My primary school is Sekolah Rendah Desa Tun Hussien Onn Kuala Lumpur. Then continued my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Bukit Saujana port Dickson Negeri Sembilan. I graduated from Institute kemahiran MARA Johor Bahru in 2008 and German Malaysian institute in 2011. After finish my diploma in Process instrumentation and control, I worked as a technician at Nxp Semiconductor seremban before I resigned to further my studies at University Of Kuala Lumpur (MICET).
Now I live in senawang. I married in 2011. I have four month old son. His name is Muhammad Adam Razin. Born in 19 September 2012 at seremban. My wife name is Aina Sofyana Bt Mohd Nazaruddin. She works as a staff nurse in Negeri Sembilan. 
I’m a simple man but ambitious. I want to increase my skill and knowledge for a better future. I hope I will become an Engineer some day. My interest is to work in oil and gases field. I hope I will graduate from UniKL with flying colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment