Thursday 7 February 2013

Introduction about Syukri

   Assalamualaikum,my name is Muhammad Syukri bin Azmi.I was born at Malacca in 1989.I'm the eldest one in five siblings.I've been moved to Johor Bahru at the age of 6 month.I've get my early education at 'Tadika Kemas' & 'Tadika Perpaduan'.

   At the age of 7 years old,i've started my primary school at SK Sri Terbau.After that,i've continued my study to Smk Dato' Jaafar until i finished my SPM.After that i've further my study using my Spm result to certificate level at Pahang Skill Development in course Process Instrumentation & Control for the 1 year.Then.i've continued my next study to the Diploma level at German Malaysian Institute with the same courses for the 3years.

   now,i've been a student at UNIKL MICET for the 4years in course Bachelor Chemical Engineering Technology(Process).Thats all about me..thank you..:)

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment