Thursday 7 February 2013

introduction about Azri

  Greetings all! My name is Muhammad Azri bin Jusoh. I'm 20. Actually,not even twenty. I've a month way to go to reach the number. I was born in Terengganu and have lived there for about 20years. I live with my family and I'm the fifth of my seven siblings.

                                               

  I've had my primary education in SKPH for 6years. Argh. I totally regret it as i did not cherish the moment of my childhood there. Secondary school was totally sucks. With the teachers, the duration of lessons. Its tiring. Psst, actually i dont want to recall all those bad times. But, nah I'm telling you guys. I studied at SMKSS once. And there, I've learnt many lessons and experiences which turned me to be a man. hehe. Playing truant, got stroke by a cane twice. Those memories still linger on my mind. Nothing special about me, but then, I'm really proud of myself as i can speak 3 languages. erk, arabic, english and malay, yeah, our own mothertongue :p . But I'm not a native speaker of arabic language :(
 
   How I manage to get myself into MICET? Frankly, I'm not that good during my school years, but then I struggled to get myself among the top during my foundation year. Much thanks to my beloved friends who'd already helped me a lot. Who knows they might be reading this? Hey, love u guys!Upon my shock (to be honest), I got an offer from MICET to further my study in  Bachelor Chemical Engineering Technology in Process and thats how I end up being here. I know my life is kinda dull, but who cares. Simple life is always the best. Live life to the fullest, guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment