Wednesday 13 February 2013

Introduction about Izthar


   Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia. Mohammad Izthar was the name that had been given to me since 22 years ago. Born at Hospital Kuala Lumpur but raised up at so many places. My father is a police officer and my mother is a full time housewife.
   I had my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Dato' Onn Jaafar (also known as Sekolah Kebangsaan Simpang Renggam 2) , Simpang Renggam, Johor form standard 1 until standard 5. My family moved to Kulim, Kedah angd i continued my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Kulim, Jalan Tunku Bendahara, Kulim.
                                              
During my secondary school, im also had moved to several school. Firstly, im registered at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kulim for 6 month only then moved to newly opened school, Sekkolah Menengah Kebangssan Taman Jelutong also at Kulim. Im stayed at that school until im finish my PMR. After that my family moved to Bidor, Perak. Due to that scenario, i moved to another new school, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Hamid Khan, Tapah until im finish my SPm at 2008.
   While waiting for SPM result came out, I'm going for part time job as a crew at Baskin Robbin for 6 Month. I'm resigned from that job due to the opportunity that had been given for me to continue my study at Masterskill University Collage in Diploma In Pharmacy.
   During my study period for my diploma, i had met so many kind of people that had made Malaysia more colourful. I was send to many places during my clinical posting that had make me changed my way of life. I'm fell more confident to deal with many kind of people.
   After I'm finish my diploma, I got an offer as a pharmacist assistant at retail pharmacy at Shah Alam. I fell so happy when i got the job even i fell so hard to left my mother far from me. For me, my family is everything.

2 comments: